Technomate tm500

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 513 times. The last Post () by THE FUGITIVE.

• Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum.
    I have a couple of TM500 supers. I know they're "old school" now but just wondering is there any new firmware for them and also is it possible to get a 7 day epg and channel update plugin? Or is that only available for enigma 2 boxes?

• Hi mate there hasnt been any new firmware for a few years now but the old images will still work very well providing you manually insert the cams you need etc as blue panel server available from blue button will not work any more on old images and in reply to your second question sadly a true 7 day day epg you would need E2 so its a case of updating channels from one of the E1 channel lists here with DBE (dreambox edit) and inserting cams etc manually using DCC (dreambox control center)

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Looking at technomate software online site the very last one was in Dec of 2013 so you can see why i posted my reply if there is a more recent image than the last IQ image im not aware of it until you mentioned it --sorry for confusion

is it this one http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=79617 as its listed as TM500 not TM500S --just to add the TM500S takes the same images as the TM600 so you can also use TM600 images on a TM500S but truthfully i did not even realise thesre was a update for the TM500

- - - Updated - - -

Just to explain a TM500 can use TM 500 IMAGES but a TM500S CAN USE TM500S AND TM600 IMAGES hope this explains

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited once, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!