Kodi 15.0 Isengard

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 723 times. The last Post () by MR-T.

• I have just updated my android tv box from 14.2 helix to isengard 15.0 the trouble is that the tv picture is actually in the top left hand corner I have tried various methods in the settings and still not any further forward it will just not display a full screen,got that pissed off with it I went back to 14.2 and now am stuck with the same problem cant even get a full screen on that as well any help would be much appreciated as this has got me stumped.

regards
    MR-T:48_002:

• Hey Mr.T had the same problem
    If you go to the acutally android settings change it to 720p then re open Kodi it should come back
    It worked for me. Is your TV 1080i or P?

try it

:80: kiki 008

• Thanks for the reply that was one of the first things I tried but to no avail, I now have the full screen for anyone else that are having issues with the small screen go to system/settings video/acceleration and uncheck the amcodec and reboot then you will have full screen you learn something new every day LOL
    happy days
    :thumb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!