SAB Solo Single Tuner Timeout for Tuner Lock Error - Please Help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,705 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi All,
    When scanning the ABM i'm getting an error "Timeout for tuner lock", Then a of of the channels are missing from the auto bouquets or showing N/A,
    This is now happening on 2 of the same boxes that i have, these were working perfect up to some weeks ago, The feeds & the satellite are OK because when i put another 3rd box onto the satellite cable i do not get this issue,works perfectly on a 3rd box.
    I did notice on the 2 boxes that this issue is occurring on that when i do an automatic scan of the channels approx 540 channels are being found,
    When i use the 3rd box that is not having this issue over 900 channels are being found,
    Can anyone help fix this issue i have tried everything, new image , changing configuration settings etc,
    I'd really appreciate some help on this please

Thanks in advance

Edited once, last by master G: moved thread to correct forum ().

• Can you give more info, image on receiver thats not working/ working?
    You could try updating the sat xml file or do a full scan, (see if that picks up your "N/A" channels) before running autobouquets.

• Are you using a switch or straight to the lnb, I occasionally have this prob, to rectify it I put tuner b which goes to my switch to "not configured" it then uses tuner A which is straight to 28e lnb.
    I think it must be something to do with which tuner it used last, maybe selecting "preferred tuner" may help

• Can you give more info, image on receiver thats not working/ working?
    You could try updating the sat xml file or do a full scan, (see if that picks up your "N/A" channels) before running autobouquets.

The Image is OPEN PLI, how do I update the satellite.xml file & where is it located please,
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It is straight to the LNB, It is a single tuner so I only have tuner A

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!