troubleshooting cccam issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 845 times. The last Post () by al2813.

• I have at two VU+ boxes:

My main living room VU+ duo2 with a DVB-s2 and DVB-C tuners. I use one CCCAM emulator both with a c line for sat and my local cable company (card in the card reader).
    My 2nd box - a VU+ solo using CCCAM for sat only with another c-line. Both c-lines are from the same server.
    Both boxes run BH 2.1.5 and are connected over Ethernet to a router which in turn connects to a switch behind my internet cable modem-router.

The VU+ solo c-line works like a clock with zero issues. On the DUO2 on the other hand I face numerous freezes.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this? Is it the different setup on the duo2 (sat and cable)? Is it my router behind the duo2?

Any advice is appreciated.

• I continued and investigated this weekend and the mystery remains. The same server using an identical connection and I get freezes on the DUO2 and no freezes on the Solo. The only difference I can see is that the DUO2 CCCAM is also used to decrypt cable channels using the local card I have. Can this be impacted on the way the EMU handles the C-Line? Should I try another EMU?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!