amiko alien 2 running hdmu

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,238 times. The last Post () by cassgoat.

• Hi
    I eventually got an e2 image running on the box and I have transferred:
    enigma2--plugin-emus-oscam.6666_1.00_sh4.ipk
    Now I,m not sure how to activate oscam , get it running and add appropriate files.
    Any help appreciated
    Cass

• http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=74309

Quote Originally Posted by oddrocks View Post
    I have cccam working with PKT Hyperion 4.5

Download the following attachment

Unpack it and using DCC place the files in the unpacked var/emu directory into the var/emu directory on the receiver and the unpacked files in var/keys directory into the var/keys directory on the receiver.

Now open the PKT blue panel from the menu and select EMU Manager. The manager should chmod the appropriate files for you automatically. Once this is done you will have a number of cams available including cccam.

Select cccam and also use the down arrow on the remote to set Mapping CA1 to CA0 to Enabled.

Now go to /var/keys and edit CCcam.cfg accordingly.

Return to the EMU Manager and press the green button to restart the cam.

Edited once, last by al70 ().

• Hi
    I eventually got an e2 image running on the box and I have transferred:
    enigma2--plugin-emus-oscam.6666_1.00_sh4.ipk
    Now I,m not sure how to activate oscam , get it running and add appropriate files.
    Any help appreciated
    Cass

ignore the previous statment its all wrong regards the HDMU image

first you need to install the latest oscam that is in the plug in feeds from hdmu them selves

the you need to navigate via ftp to usr/keys in there is all your oscam files

you need to open oscam.dvapi and delete the contents and then save as a blank file

then you need to edit oscam.server file with your details ( i presume you have if not you need to do more reading)

then reboot

then got hdmu center and goto softcam, click autostart then start then wait, if every thing else is correct then you should see you channels

there other thing you need to do as well on hdmu, but one thing at a time,

• Many thanks for replies, will try out this afternoon and report back.
    Cass

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
    followed Pauldb's instructions and up and running immediately.

Many thanks
    Cass

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!