n line from other oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 944 times. The last Post () by jessiesat.

• Hi

Im still learning, I ve managed to build an oscam server with my sly 0963 card connected and working :). Here comes the problem. I dont have all the channels on sly 0963 local on my card, How do i share it in order to give what I have and take in from somebody else what i dont have., I believe I can add somebodys N line to my oscam, but I ve no idea how to do this. Any help would be greatful please

• Well done pal,if your using oscam you can share multiple cams, put a post in VIP local cards, I'm sure some one will want to share with you pal to get you started.
    Are you new to oscam/ ccam or moving from ccam

Sorry obviously you have to join VIP first, but it's worth it :-)

Edited 2 times, last by monkified ().

• new to the whole idea of servers. Taught oscam would be the easiest. Have added 2 mates as users, all runing smooth. yea I am doing lots of reading

• Official Post

N or C line will become a [reader] in oscam. Configure this in oscam.server.. Use CCcam2Oscam to convert C or N lines.
    Example N line:

Code
    N: some.hostname.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Example [reader]:

Example C line:

Code
    C: myhostname.org 12000 myuser mypass no { 0:0:2 }

Becomes:

• excellent. working perfect.

happy days

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!