dm500c commando image, mgcamd

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,028 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi all,

hope someone can help,
    500c with commando image, and mgcamd, ive followed the tutorial i found on here and added the N line and changed the N to CWS =
    im getting nothing, i alsolost all bouquets. so ive pressed blue button and gone into fast scan settings and set to wigan. my area.. now in scan mode i get no bouqets found.. please help..

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

ok so ive sorted the line issue, bouqets seem to be the problem, im only finding limeted channels! how do i get all channels?

thanks

and all these posts are just gold.. thanks

• try E1 images , look into weither u have a clone or real box
    what u look for is posted :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• ensure you have the correct VM area code set in autobouquets
    look in search settings should show you what you have this set as

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• hello annie,
    transponder scan failed.. on a dm500c. can anyone help please. added mgcamd also.
    last image of commando had channels missing. i see all channels with this image. put i cant scan..

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

sorted transponder, re flashed. but some channels are missing, is it possible its the 500c tuner, not picking up some frequencies..

2 dm500c flashed and both wont get the same channels

• to be honest, feel like ive hit a wall really, no idea why i cant get most the sports channels.. think ill stick with my openbox.. haha..
    im sure ive read people are getting btsports etc on theres, like i say 2 different boxs. same channels. attributes are suposed to be 644 is that correct?

• cable xml for you FTP to var - tuxbox

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest, feel like ive hit a wall really, no idea why i cant get most the sports channels.. think ill stick with my openbox.. haha..
    im sure ive read people are getting btsports etc on theres, like i say 2 different boxs. same channels. attributes are suposed to be 644 is that correct?

attributes for Cccam.cfg need to be 644
    for Cccam emu in var - bin needs to be 755

• how do i update cables xml.. just ftp it over ?? done that and nothing. cheers for your help

did you scan after that ftp ?

sat xml is for sat cable xml is for cable the process is the same bar locations and file yah will need to scan ;)

Hope it helps :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!