Duo 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 868 times. The last Post () by st3ph3n.

• Hi, Can some help me, I have got a Duo 2 and wondering which DVB-S2 tuner do I need to record more than 4 channels. On my Duo2 I have 2 tuners, tuner A LNB in, Loop Out and tuner B LNB in, Loop Out or should the tuners both be tuner A LNB in LNB in and tuner B the same.

Thanks

• You get twin tuners for them also you have just single tuners if you have a loop connection loop = out

Yep to do it right really you will need to install two twin tuners into the duo2.... and then have a seperate feed running to each input. That way you could record any four channels at once. If you want to record more than 4 channels then your going to have to get a usb tuner as well......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have 4 cables from the LNB to the 4 connecters on the 2 tuners Tuner A and Tuner B and enclosed Photo of the tuner setup. tuner A and tuner B are set the same. If I buy one off the tuners that have 2 LNB (ins) am I able to record at least 4 channels due to one of the LNB ins being able to record 4 programmes as vu+ says in the book. 20150830_132709.jpg 20150830_133026.jpg

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!