CCcam trouble

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,004 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi

I have just replaced my old DM7000 with a new DM500HDv2, and now i can't get my c-line to work.
    My friend ho gave me my c-line has confirmed that my c-line is ok.
    I have tried using diferent Images and the result is the same?
    Now i use SWE TEAM v5 and CCcam 2.3.0

In CCcam info i get this info:

Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |xx.xxx.xx.xx:50002 | |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |

I also see the trafic to host im my router, but i cant get any picture.

Any good tips out there?

• Hi

I'v tried different versons of CCcam with the same result, and i know my brother is connected to the same server.
    My old DM7000 died (wont start) that is the reason why i baught the 500.

Is there any ports i need to have open in my router as a client?

I have alredy been in contakt with my friend with the server, and he has checked my CCcam.cfg and its ok, and i can get some help form him, but wanted to check with you experts first.

• No, i just tried CCcam, i will try oscam tomorrow.

Can i use the same C-line in oscam that i use in CCcam? or do i need to convert it?

• Hi

I have now cheeked my c-line with my friend, and found the problem, I had written the wrong ip adress to the server.
    Just changed it, and now everything works fine.
    Thankyou for your tips, they were very helpfull and pointing me in the right direction.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!