VU+ Solo2 black screen while booting

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 602 times. The last Post () by Rizwan77.

• Hi, i want to share with you the problem with my solo2 100% original. i was running the 2.1.7 last black hole image, yesterday afternoon everything was working well, but tonight when i started my box again, it started with this problem, for infos: i tried another cdmi cable, and another hdmi port on the tv, i tried flash several other images and nothing..starts, but when it comes to boot and start the GUI the tv don't receive any video information, result in black screen..Can you help me?Box has now 2 years and worked perfect till now..[video]

[/media]
  • Hdmi from box fault confirmed..via scart connected to an old television is working well..but now, the question is, can I change that components? Can someone help..?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!