help requir with dm500-s

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 730 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• i install gimini 4.70 non bomb image which d,nt have openvpn installed like darkstar II enigima 1. i likw to know can i get openvpn plug in to install manually to any image? if yes then where can i download?

also i got cccamcheck.sh script which i can add in /var/script and after that i like to set a crontab to start this image every 1 minuts.i have checked in dm500 via telenet but could not find the crontab option. can i install this also manualy? if yes can some one please guide me step by step.

• hi to all,

so far i have install gimini 4.70 non bomb with cccam2.1.3 into dm500 and also i have install the openvpn manually via putty.
    i can see all the folder etc..... i can start the vpn manually by remote but i am failed to start the vpn automatically,can some one provide me the info how can i make the vpn to start itself?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!