Cant get N line to connect to cccam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 826 times. The last Post () by Cappy.

• Hi I am using a linux ubuntu 12.04 server I have cccam and oscam installed.

Basically one of my peers has gave me a N line that I can reshare.

I am trying to setup cccam.cfg as he has told me all I need to do is add the line in there and it should work, he isn't being a great help at all. That is why I am here. I have been messing around with the configs and i managed to get my cccam to see 1 card but I dont know what i have done but no longer connected.

+----------------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |p*****g.no-ip.biz:6828 | |newcamd| | | 0 | |

this is currently what it looks like no connection at all to any cards.

The N line works currently in my skybox but i can't get it to connect on my linux cccam. My peer assures me I have reshare rights.

I don't know whether this is the right place to post this new thread as I am new to this site and I apologize in advance if i have posted in wrong section.

Thanks

• Thanks for the response master.G I have tried and I cant seem to get it to pick up any cards. Do you think it could be a problem with my ports?

• Official Post

As a peer you don`t need to open any ports.. Only open a port if you want an external peer to connect to your server..

Try a different emulator like oscam, if it still shows zero cards then its definitely an issue at the servers side..

Default oscam config directory is /usr/local/etc/. Convert the N line to a [reader] with CCcam2Oscam > Open oscam.server, paste in [reader] and save > Restart oscam > Connect to the oscam webinterface in a browser to check the server status..

• Thanks for your advice i have followed and to no joy still wont connect. A few nights ago I added the N line into cccam.cfg and it worked with no other settings needing tweaked. I added an F line and done sudo reboot and bam it stops working I have stripped it back to basics again and followed you useful information but it must be the guy i'm getting my n line from although he swears it can be shared.

Any other suggestions before I give up? could it be a problem on my server?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!