vu to tv with component lead

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• After the hdmi output on my duo dying (i have tried everything swapping leads / tv's etc etc)

i found a scart to component lead which is not bad, however sometimes the picture jumps but I need some advice as to appropriate AV settings on duo.

The lead works ok if I plug

scart - VU

component - TV

BUT

if I switch

component - VU

scart - TV

I don't get any signal at all - black screen

I think it's to do with AV settings on duo. Does anyone know what to set in the menu option to get it working (or any advice to get hdmi functioning again)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

anyone any idea?

• I had a similar problem once on an ariva 12 combo a long time ago.
    The hdmi output went dead and was only left with scart.
    I flash a new patched firmware and it started working again and is still working to this day at my sisters house.
    I'm not saying it will work but maybe a fresh image configured from scratch might bring it back.
    Ps. Stay away from vix hades release 18 as the scart carries an awful noise artifact (xpeed lx2 and xp1000, family members receivers) which is fierce annoying (I went back to release 10 on them which was perfect audio wise)
    Havn't tested the new vix image yet to be honest.
    Also try the usuals, hdmi lead, hdmi cec in off mode, different hdmi input on tv and/or different tv altogether.
    Best of luck with your problem, I hope you get it sorted.

• dude u like me ma duo doin same for 6moon
    real duo no clone but 3year old, i not trced to se if it just caps or hardware
    no visable caps or that i can see but HDMI in HD comp is dead to world
    scrat in sd comp is all good , just the life span of tge kit tbh , but would be good to find out the costings or diags of fix
    as its gona be a common fault soon asi got my duo almost day 1 week 1 , y abourt ame ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!