latest $ly italia

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 508 times. The last Post () by lost.

• I have no idea which section this should be in?? Sorry

What's the latest on reading a $ly Italia local card w/ O$cam or CCCam?

I'm thinking about getting another 12 month prepaid card w/sport option, but I don't want to use it in original STB (which I have) because no recording.

Will O$cam or CCCam even read the card now?

Thanks for any help.

• Do not insert the card into any receiver other than that of the original Sly, the card will receive a false cw and it will return the error 9xxx and you have to get it replaced by a sly center.
    Unfortunately, to date there is no patch used to prevent this error.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Thanks for your reply Robijay.

Does a box exist that I can record $ly italia?

I like to watch American sports, and they show a lot, but due to the time difference it's difficult to watch them live.

I almost think that sat is completely dead. There is so much more choice via streaming.

For satellite, why in the fudge would I buy a subscription to a service that I can't record?????????? This is 2015, not 1995.

There are almost no non $ly UK subscriptions left that people can watch sports with recording capability. This is probably $ly's ultimate goal, but I'm not willing to pay their prices for a mediochre at best, with has been announcers for NFL coverage, and absolutely NO NCAA coverage.

I use an HTPC for streaming live sports (some even pay services) and there is WAY MORE CHOICE and sometimes better quality. I think the Sat/Cable providers are cutting their own throats with this BS game about having to buy this box and that box to be able to watch this service/channel. I'm just ranting here...sorry, just frustrated, because $ly Italia used to be soooooo good.

Thanks for listening.

Edited 2 times, last by lost ().

• You are right, but it is a policy adopted by sly Italy, for example, none of this happens in countries such as Germany or Uk. Mysteries of life :)

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!