Video Streamer client for E2 5.1

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,805 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• this for iptv or tuner server style app , thanx for sharing :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks Honcho,
    just for tuner, and "optimized" for one ..for iptv if anybody has any info about to play a "webstream" i can try to add into the app.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been investigated about to play stream directly to wetek (E2), and it's easily posible, but uses mediaplayer, wich actually doesn't work..if anybody it's interested in this feature i will add when mediaplayer wilbe fixed.

Edited 2 times, last by Paranosh ().

• theres a new build out now openatv 5.1 thats got both tuners activated not tryed media player yet but ill record something the now in report back
    the tuner server plugin is working on E2 with single and duel feeds linking into xbmc-kodi , but your app is good easy gui in portible so any USB will do :)

set a recording and will test shortly , just out of curisotity you looked at the openelec,droid or thearter side of things to implament same idea ? i know that thearter users are crying out for some assistance
    to stream any of there tuners but wetek say nah its no for that in wont be implamenting ity either dont think

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• thats ok i am crap at spelling lolz , wetek theatre was what i was talking about stock android for wetek how they watch dvb-s
    there is not any app like yours above and wetek have said that they wont be bring one out either so you can stream your dvb
    to another device as you have done for the E2 port , hope this makes more sense :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• i know its avail in openelec ;)
    but dont think its avail on there stock droid/theatre :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• As i said..time to time because all android boxes has this option :)

yeah i know , but they have stated that it was not designed for this purpose and they have intentionin making it so ,
    so i dunna Paranosh could be a bit more tricky either that or thay just flobbin aff , ive not been that much invoilved in droid
    only get more into knowlage of that system beacsed wetek tbh option options options grabbed me lol

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Tools

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!