OpenAtv 5.0 UK backup

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,437 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Ok so for this you will require a 8gig MicroSD and i also use a 8g USB formated to 2 partitions 1x5g set as HDD n 1x3g set as USB
    for this i use HDD as tuner server and USB for plugin mover and epg stored , i have not been able to get use of the unused space on the microSD
    & i cant find a good enough Microsd in my possession thats smaller unforgivably i knoe soz lol

preinstalled Plugins:

• AutoBouquets E2
    • EMC v4(not tested)
    • Linuxsat Addons
    • Openwebif
    • PicturePlyr
    • PluginSkinMover
    • Rats PiconUpdater
    • Rats ChannelUpdater
    • TS-media (semi ok)
    • Ts-Panel
    • TunerServer
    • XMLTV-Importer (rytek epg working)

Oscam 10660 installed and tested with usb+whitecard and both Newcamd&Cccam as Proxi

ive both DvB-S feeds to 28.2 but im sure yah will be able to change that guys

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwrt90q5cg7qk2a/openatv-5.0-wetekplay-2015.sdcard8gig%20goodtogo.zip?dl=0

back up yer own image via same way yyou write to micro sd :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• thanx for update , it was a issued fi wetek 8gig i used my only other option was a 16 ive got a 4gig but it seams to crash after reboot when it set up but its not fast card i assume that why it fails i only norm use it as camera sd

i can see if ui can grab a smaller micro thats good enough via a few m8s or in town hink im goin tues ior wed , tbh id hate usin 8gig in using aboot 300 mb

- - - Updated - - -

any1 else had problems ? let me know if anyone has got it to write to the microSd please :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• hi honcho this backup loaded on sd card ok but when i put it in box starts to boot up then just hangs and gives me a blank screen any help on the matter please

• theres been a new build released thats got twin tuner support direct from openatv

here

i'll build another image with this as its got wifi and more stable
    ive almost finished just out the now there not much to add with teh above image that was posted yesterday , i can only think that the image was corrupted somehow
    i burned back to the same micro sd after wipe in it was ok , that been said i have wiped again and like i say only a few things to install , but the links above :)
    if you wanna crack on untill i get back indoors in a cpl hour as my upload speed is supercrap been on the network i use ;)

- - - Updated - - -

IMAGE NOW DEFUNCT UPDATED TO 5.1 & POSTING
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…91920&p=294632#post294632

Admin/Mod please close

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!