alien 2 openatv 5.1 oscam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,167 times. The last Post () by laboanto.

• I have an alien 2 with image openatv 5.1, on which or installed through Tspanel 7.5, the oscam ymod 18-T56 downloaded from this forum.
    The problem there and entering the menu softcam while pressing the green oscam not start. Can you give me some help?
    Also you can show me how to insert the cline ?
    Thank you.

• Dear Friend, thanks to your invaluable help, I was able to install the oscam who has regularly launched.
    I really wanted because this enigma2 is the one I like best.
    Now I wonder if you can give me another help and tell me where to intervene to insert the cl ......
    I also have regular card Tivusat you tell me what I must do to have it read to the decoder?
    Many thanks Antonio

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!