White Card From Previous Subscript s*y

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 637 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi Guys/Girls,

CS had a quick scan through tutorials, now I have a card from an old subscription which I no longer subscribe too. Am I able to then use omnikey or boxkey to open up all channels?

Been trying to fix my clone dm800se with a new bootloader and image the past two days to set up sharing for myself and mates.

Cheers

• I could subscribe to a basic package though that unlocks some prem channels and then able to unlock the rest? Cheers for your help guys ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Guess the other route is finding a share with someone else and sharing me with mates.

• - - - Updated - - -

Guess the other route is finding a share with someone else and sharing me with mates.

goodluck :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Official Post

That would work, but remember you are responsible for your mates usage. If you add a load of people to your server and they are hammering someone else`s card all day you won`t last long on their server.. You won`t find many people willing to turn a blind eye to heavy usage unless you have a very good package to share with..

• Ah yeah I see what you mean I wouldn't like to do that to anyone pretty sh*££y thing to do. I've a possible payserver that I found. Small glitching but then I wondered I it was due to the emu stating newcamd5.25 when I mentioned first time about glitches he replied server fixed second time I said its still happening. I bought a day one to try and set up on dreambox and gave me multiple nlines. Waste though I didn't manage to get it in lol. Will get back to the thinking cap on stuff tomorrow.

• You should be thinking about reading the forum rules regards payservers..... We don't offer support to anyone that uses them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!