Wetek for starters

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 507 times. The last Post () by kidder78.

• Hi folks, I am a newbie to this forum in search of help!

Just purchased a Wetek Openelec, this forum looks like best place for answers!

Although I am fairly competent on kodi and linux in general, I've never dealt with satellite, clines, oscam etc.
    Currently on OE 5.95.5 using vdr (although did have tvheadend up and running to start with, so could go back)

Any advice on build to use for best experience? stick with OE or use Android or Enigma 2.

I use kodi to access my NAS but any thoughts on accessing Live tv through kodi or whether dual boot with E2 would be better option?

Also looking to access sky channels, am I allowed to talk about that here? I see tutorials on Oscam but presume I need a "gift" for this? Where would such a thing be purchased?

Any help would be greatfull. Thanks kidder78

• Hi folks, I am a newbie to this forum in search of help!

Also looking to access sky channels, am I allowed to talk about that here? I see tutorials on Oscam but presume I need a "gift" for this? Where would such a thing be purchased?

Any help would be greatfull. Thanks kidder78

you wont find any help on gifts or pay servers here m8 , to access such things like that you need a sub to sly really
    you should read the rules in hope that been a newbie it goes un noticed and reframe from asking such gift questions again ;)

on side note O/E is ok in nand and does everything it says on the tin :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Cheers,

I am on my way to read the rules, and thanks for info.

Cant seem to pull post so if an admin could that'd be great

thanks

Edited once, last by kidder78 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!