please help for vu+zero

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,204 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all. I just brought a vu+zero and i am having issue to install CCcam.cfg. Ive did everything that is said on youtube but still no success. Please help what i exactly have to do. Ive used dreamboxedit and few other softwares without a success.

• Hi Master G. Ive did as u said but the problem is i just purchased it Wednesday so its brand new. First i tried setting the satellite frequencies. i.e Turksat 42 e, Hotbird 13 and astra 28 e. I mainly use these 3 sats. I mainly use DreamboxEdit which i tried to figure out. Apparently i need an softcam installed in it but i checked plugin or even blue button ect but never came across with anything like that.

The help i really want from you is please guide me step by step with thinking u just brought the box. What do i do next. Please sorry for any inconvenience but i am really new to this box.

With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the CCcam.cfg to /etc folder.. If you are using openatv image send the CCcam.cfg to /usr/keys folder..

• Mate like i said i just brought the box so i have no clue of even how to install an image. I know its done by usb etc but please refer me to it. How shall i exactly start.

• Mate like i said i just brought the box so i have no clue of even how to install an image. I know its done by usb etc but please refer me to it. How shall i exactly start.

Ok press menu/information/about..... tell us what it says on screen. ViX, Blackhole, Vti etc etc.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• it says Experimental 2014-11-7

Ok, still doesn't really tell us what image it is, probrbly flashed with the factory Vu+ firmware...

i would suggest that you flash the zero with the latest ViX image bud..... just to get you up & running the easiest way possible. I have attached the latest ViX image for you and the instructions of how to flash your receiver. When you have completed that let us know and we can go from there.

• Ok mate. let me flash it and then i will let u know from there like you said. Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

ok i flashed it and now its on openvix image. now what mate?

• Ok to install the softcam....

menu/plugins/green button (download plugins)/softcams.... select CCcam 2.3.0 this will install the cam.

Restart the receiver.... now follow the instructions given to you in post#2. When you have done that press the blue button, select softcam manager, highlight Cccam 2.3.0, now press the blue button to enable startup, then press the green button to start the cam.

Job Done!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Top man mckee25. Ive been strugling 4 days and u saved my day. Thanks and many regards on your help mate. Now all sorted and working. Thanks to you mate.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!