openatv wifi activation

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,529 times. The last Post () by laboanto.

• Dear friends in the meantime my congratulations for the wonderful forum, from which I have already received a lot of help. Today I tried to activate the WiFi on my Amiko Alien 2 with openatv 5.1, but with poor success.I have an WiFi TP-Link TL-WN821N and would like to know if is compatible and if there is a guide for activating WiFi. Thank you.

• I have the same problem , i don't have a wifi driver for tl-wn721n, i think because of that didn't appear the wifi adapter settings

• I solved thanks, I changing wifi card and appeared icon for configuring the wifi. If you can help someone, I used a wifi card TP-LINK TL-WN7200ND.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!