Wetek Play PBnigma v.5 enigma2 with kodi and xbmc

There are 130 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,325 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• 13-12-2015

WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1. SDcard 13.12.2015

http://pb-download.com/images/….1-20151213_sdcardEXP.zip

experimental release. Do not use without spare micro SD card or spare time. Or curiosity:)
    - misc E2 changes

- CPU load less 6-10%

- audio sync still off! So do not flash as the main image...
    **** EXPERIMENTAL branch ****

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• Best build I've tried for the Wetek, very smooth. Great job :clap:

Just one problem, Time shift doesn't seem to be working for me at all.
    It's enabled and set to start automatically after 10 seconds of zapping,
    but when pausing or rewinding I just get a black screen (with the relevant pause or rewind icon displayed)
    then when I press play it continues playing from where the broadcast is currently at.

The timeshift and live buffer files located in /media/uSDextra/timeshift appear to be increasing in file size (currently at around 300mb).

Is anyone else having this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Just found I'm also getting the same issue with recorded programs. Rewind, fast forward, and pause are not working for me,
    trying to use them either crashes the player (sending me back to the movies list) or it stutters between the recording and live TV, then continues playing from the time it was at.

I'm running wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20151201.sdcard

Edited 2 times, last by 92jacko: Additional bug? ().

• WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1. SDcard 14.12.2015

http://pb-download.com/images/…X-5.1-20151214_sdcard.zip

EDIT 14.12.15

- experimental image with new kernel promoted to 'bleeding edge'

- audio sync issues seem fixed (thx tsat)

- restore of Kodi backup data confirmed to work on 1st start (backup from E2 to an USB stick)

- reflash needed

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

Edited once, last by mach1 ().

• Hi,
    does anyone know the last stable release?
    i've tried various december images but having problems with hanging (audio and video freezing) needing power off and reboot and autobouquet maker blue screening with cant find demuxer error?

Thanks

• Hi guys noob here,just bought the wetek! Can't wait for it to arrive,reading back through this thread has me slightly worried on how to add my nline as somebody else had mentioned I've only ever added to mgcamd! I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction I.e any handy guides?
    Thanks in advance lads
    Gaz

- - - Updated - - -

Also if it's not to cheeky lads,is there anyway I could add my pia VPN account somewhere?

• Hi guys noob here,just bought the wetek! Can't wait for it to arrive,reading back through this thread has me slightly worried on how to add my nline as somebody else had mentioned I've only ever added to mgcamd! I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction I.e any handy guides?
    Thanks in advance lads
    Gaz

- - - Updated - - -

Also if it's not to cheeky lads,is there anyway I could add my pia VPN account somewhere?

check out proxi readers in oscam for how to add line

for vpn look here its for openelec+pia :)

Code
    https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/9622/how-to-use-pia-on-openelec-with-kodi-previously-xbmc

tbh yah be better adding to yer router if yah can then every device under the router is coverd by same vpn 1 user = every device ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks for the reply honcho! Appreciate it pal,so is the kodi you open from the enigma side openelec? I foolishly thought it would be android? I've used pia for openelec many times so I should be cool with that,If I hadn't just renewed my pia account for another year I think I would've swapped it for smart DNS and enabled that through my router,I'm not sure how to do it with pia,I only use it for the footy at the minute

• Anyone using Datho VPN, It keeps crashing the box here when I try to run the app/

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone using Datho VPN, It keeps crashing the box here when I try to run the app/

That's the Datho-VPN addon on the KODI side, and please can anyone confirm that the kodi side of the image is Openelec, Andriod or Linux

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• HI all can sum kind soul show me or is there a guide on how to flash Wetek Play PBnigma enigma2 image to a wetekplay I don't have a clue where to start how would I add it to sd card
    thanks for any help input

• Thanks for the reply honcho! Appreciate it pal,so is the kodi you open from the enigma side openelec? I foolishly thought it would be android? I've used pia for openelec many times so I should be cool with that,If I hadn't just renewed my pia account for another year I think I would've swapped it for smart DNS and enabled that through my router,I'm not sure how to do it with pia,I only use it for the footy at the minute

i think its based on openelec drivers ect ect but tbh i dont use Kodi on E2 i use Openelec in nand and only use E2 to update my chanlists and then convert them to tvheadend or vdr chan file formats when there's enough changes to anouy myself lolz , you could just put your pia vpn in yur router depending on your make and model then everything under your router would be on the VPN

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Enigma2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!