Kodi 14.0 Streaming hangs at 0% buffering

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,081 times. The last Post () by Kataryno.

• I am using Kodi 14.0 and have configured Live TV and the pvr client VU+ / Enigma2 Client and I can now stream channels from my VU Duo2 running Vix Hades 018 to my PC. Streaming HD channels from the VU DUO2, some work perfectly fine, absolutely no issues, whilst others result in Kodi 14.0 just hanging at 0% buffering. My PC is running Windows 7 Pro, Core i7 at 3.8 GHz, 12GB ram, GTX 970.
    I am considering :-
    1. modifying the video cache by creating advancedsettings.xml file which currently doesn't exist
    2. installing Kodi 15.1 Isengard over 14.0 to see if that has any impact

Any thoughts on how to overcome the Kodi hanging on 0% buffering on some channels issue would be very much appreciated.

p.s. - perhaps I should add that I am only attempting to stream channels from the VU that I have an official sub for and some work and some don't

Edited once, last by tpmm ().

• As an update to my post above - I am now running Kodi 15.1 Isengard and as before can stream HD channels via the pvr VU+ / Enigma2 Client. I am just wanting to stream channels from VU Duo2 for a package that I have an official card for.

Most work ok, but as I said above a few certain channels will not stream with Kodi just hanging at 0% buffering.

I have discovered that this happens when the channel in question has an alternative 'definition' in the bouquet. I read on another forum that the problem might be due there being "no API call on the enigma2 backend which could tell the pvr addon that there are alternatives for that channel - especially as the alternative channels could change at any time".

Does anyone know of a workaround to this problem?
    Thanks.

edit - specifically I am hitting this problem when one frequency has 2 instances of the same channel, different sids, same vpid/apid & pcr.

Edited once, last by tpmm ().

• use TunerServer plugin this will solve your issue's this is what i use on zero,duo,wetek E2 ,
    install it on your duo2 , build sevrer via addon and forward ports on router , i have no issues streaming HD,SD and using any Channel list ive tryd

hope this helps :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks for the tip but i already have the tuner server active. This issue only appears on some channels, the others i can stream normally, on pc, kodi, android, etc. I cannot found the pattern on the channels that don't work. Thanks to the info posted by tpmm, i saw another threads in foruns that says the alternative channels are the cause but i really don't know waht are alternative channels. Anyone can help me with that?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!