OpenElec 5.9.4 official+VDR+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,515 times. The last Post () by spagglerock.

• Ok so heres a stable working backup Openelec 5.9.4 Official (Nand)

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsl1v6hllf0fyrb/20150915183226.tar?dl=0

setup as follows

Picons ill upload in thead l8r as upload is piss poor but its set to usb root for those who want to just import there own ;) :(

LiveTV

• VDR
    • Oscam 10975

Music

• DreamCatcher
    • OwnCloud
    • Vevo

Video's

• Primewire
    • 4od
    • 80s music
    • amizon prime
    • BBQ pitboys
    • cartoonHD&Xtr
    • DisneyJr
    • Genesis
    • Gorilla 2.0
    • GoTV
    • Icefilms
    • NaviX
    • Phoenix
    • SportsDevil
    • YouTube

Apps

• Chrome
    • Dathovpn(free but not100% but there for future use)
    • free roms (no emu yet will ill get it done with ps3/360 pad)
    • MaintenanceTool (!!!only use to clear cache 4 iptv addons!!!)
    • Acestream Client
    • AxelDownloader

Please post findings so i can improve on the build
    also looking for linuxsat screens to add to nxt update
    need to located the wetek first boot screen location , got location for isingard but not changed
    just took a anohm theme to play with it , few things still to do like addon placement on main page but gona wait till emu installed

ive choose VDR for easy of use for most , i will be adding Tv-Headend configs in future update

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited 2 times, last by Honcho ().

• try to clear network data it was wifi i was using at time of backup , go into apps openeelec config and choose cat5 there in clear wifi data if needs be ,
    let me know how you gget on

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thats it thanks, everything updating just now. I always get caught out on the different skins and config locations. Will give it a proper test but it looks good. I also had no problem doing your 5.9.4 restore on a 5.9.5 openelec.

• Can this be installed on sd card too?

not tested that yet , but you cpould do a back up of your setup firs via apps , openelec config , then pull it of wetek and update to mine

Thats it thanks, everything updating just now. I always get caught out on the different skins and config locations. Will give it a proper test but it looks good. I also had no problem doing your 5.9.4 restore on a 5.9.5 openelec.

ive not updated to 5.9.5 yet i had a contsant reboot last time i updated , ill be updating when a certian thing is applied soon , thanx for info though i thought it would be ok but had not tested :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• use the above to get openelec onto nand then use this back up to restore to the new nand install as said above
    ill be keeping this updated

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• hi all got openelec installed on nand downloaded this backup tranfered it to sd card but how to i restore this backup tried it through settings all i get is no backup found any help would be appreciated thanks

• Nice backup, thanks, just got one of these boxes, I have a problem got it all setup, managed to get it to scan channels etc, however when it starts I get error message "the PVRmanager has been enabled without any enabled Add-on. Enable at least one Add-on in order to use the PVR functionality."
    However when I try to select either of the VDR clients "VNSI, XVDR or Enigma 2, it causes my wetek to jam and I end off having to reinstall again? know it's something I'll be doing wrong, but at present cannot get any further than this although if I mis this step can use it as android box and works great?

• updated to 5.95.5

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l67g34fljqmrl8e/20151025130936.tar?dl=0

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi H0nch0. This doesn't restore as a backup for me. The file size suggests it should do but all I get is an empty Kodi Installation. I am sending the .tar (as downloaded) with WinSCP to Backup and it restores. When I tried to have a look inside the .tar, Winrar says that it is corrupt but it still expands and I can see how much stuff is in there. Just downloading again and will report back. Thanks as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

It must be corrupt because the unzipped folder is 123MB from a 465MB .tar. Please try again as your stuff is always worth the effort

• i will upload another backup later today guys ill also recheck my work to ensure it tiptop :) thanx for feed back ive left the 5.95.4 link alive on my dropbox for you to revert to ill upload the channel.conf
    to throw over for working fav lists when im back at my location ;) for those who need it untill i sort out the new backup :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!