Looking for a MHP Receiver suggestion

• Hi Everybody,

I currently own a Gigablue Quad. A good Friend of mine sharing his Pay TV Card with me, I access these with CCCam.
    Own of the Subscriptions we watch is the Spanish Movistar+ (formerly called Canal Plus).
    Everything works great, I can Watch SD and HD Channels. There is just one thing missing. Movistar has a few "Interactive Services", like PORTADA, GUÍA TV, TAQUILLA, MULTICINE and more (most are found on 10847 V 22000 / Astra 19.2) Problem is when I watch these Channels I can only hear the Background Music and only get the loading Screen that is transmitted as normal Video. Because the "Interactive Part" of these Channels is transmitted via the MHP (Multimedia Home Platform) Standard. Appearently this is not supported on my Gigablue, so I cannot access the Interactive Services on these Channels. On a Receiver Supplied by Movistar there is a Button on the Remote, that when you watch on of the Channels you press "SERV" to start the Interactive parts.

So I'm looking for a Receiver, that can use CCCam (as Client) so I can receive the Card from my Friend, and also has the Ability to use MHP Services. On google I found this http://img.dreamboxfile.com/pr…adb-adb-5800s10s_info.jpg
    This Receiver appears to use a Linux System, so I guess CCCam should be no Problem, and has MHP 1.1 functions. But I can't find this receiver anywhere to buy. I only found a similar looking Receiver on the Page for Canal Digital in Scandinavia, but these Receivers are only for Subscribers and not available outside these Countries ...
    So if Anyone knows a Receiver that I can use with CCCam and also is able to load MHP Interactive Services from Movistar, please Help me!

Thanks in Advance for any help!! (=

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!