openbox s11 28.2e

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,966 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• hi im wondering could someone answer some questions for me ...
    i have an openbox s11 with latest firmware working off standard sly uk dish on premimum server

my problem is my channels keep freezing every few mins, after trying for days to port forward port 12000 iv just discovered i dont need to...

also had days of looking for a softcam.key for 28.2e to find out everyone else is too
    i presume i should just leave this file empty ?

also been tring to do a prio file but to be honest i dont think its helping. could anyone tell me could this be the reason its like someone keeps pressing pause on my tv

all i have in my CCcam.cfg file is one cline i was sent form my premium server, is this correct ?

in my .prio file i have

P:0963:000000

I:0961:000000
    and then a list like the following

0963:0961:000000:0f15 "SlyUK - Sly1 HD [NDS2]"
    0963:0961:000000:0f2f "SlyUK - Bio.HD [NDS2]"

0963:0961:000000:0f23 "SlyUK - Channel 4 HD [NDS2]"

0963:0961:000000:0f30 "SlyUK - Crime HD [NDS2]"

0963:0961:000000:0edb "SlyUK - Discovery HD [NDS2]"

0963:0961:000000:0f21 "SlyUK - Disney Cine HD [NDS2]"

but the channels in the list aren't any better than ones that aren't in the list ?

also, my constant.cw and softcam.key files are empty is this right too ?

please help, im so confused ...

• Official Post

my problem is my channels keep freezing every few mins

There is nothing you can do on your side to improve this unfortunately, you`re the client and its the server end that has the problems.

The prio file prioritises channels, so there is no need to edit this unless you want channels to have priority over others.

I would contact the "premium server" and find out why its unstable.

• i would say that its your payserver with too many people on his server i would steer clear from them as they are worse than scum

:) :) :) ha like Sly uk :) :) :) what would be the best use of my standard sly dish and openbox s11? im a complete newbe but learning fast and dont know anyone wit a paid subscribtion ?

• :) :) :) ha like Sly uk :) :) :) what would be the best use of my standard sly dish and openbox s11? im a complete newbe but learning fast and dont know anyone wit a paid subscribtion ?

As said stay well clear of Payservers, we do not tolerate them or the use of them on this forum...

You're better off looking into setting up a small server with an old pc or a server reciever and getting quality shares from people on the forum and you will have no glitching..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!