Solo2 wont boot up

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 330 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello all
    I have a solo2 clone here that belongs to a friend he turned it on yesterday and it only goes as far as the blackhole blue boot up screen no spinner appears in top left and it says vusolo2 in vfd display.

He has brought it around to me this morning and I tried flashing it with a couple of clone safe images and still the same the boot up screen for each image is on the tv screen but that's as far as it goes.

Also using dcc it connects to box ok but no files are showing in left panel on dcc any one had any faults like this before on solo2 clone or know the cause or how to fix or if it can even be fixed.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!