OSCAM problem I think??

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 341 times. The last Post () by ladder 49.

• Hi guys,

I got a setup installed by two cowboys. I'm not very educated on the inner workings of Oscam, CCCam etc.
    I do have a tech background though so I'm not completely useless and I'm at my wits end.
    Can't get in contact with anyone to fix my problem. I was hoping some of you fine gentlemen could help me out.
    I have an amiko alien 2+ running oscam build 9171 and an alien SHD-8900 running oscam build 8938 and both running enigma2.
    My problem is that a few months ago both just cut out. So after weeks I got a hold of one of the guys and he said he'd email me a new "temporary" line.
    I put the new line in the oscam.server file and it was back up and running but now it was like streaming channels on dial-up, Not all the time, but half the
    time everything except FTA was unwatchable. Now this morning it's cut off again and it's not the first time its happened. Normally it will come back on in a few hours or if i restart oscam through the EMU manager it might kick back in. The EMU manager is showing "No ECM info" by the way. It's now been a couple of months of using the "temp" line and if I call anyone they don't answer. So I'm stuck with this and have noway of fixing it myself. If anybody could give me a hand id be extremely grateful. If files need to posted just let me know. If I'm posting to the wrong forum I apologies in advance.

Cheers

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!