Openatv screen fault

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 565 times. The last Post () by Scomp10.

• Hi all
    Iv'e just setup openvix on my Amiko and all is running fine. The only thing is that nearly every time I change the channel the screen picture matches the size of the box where the picture is in the channel list. Iv'e been looking everywhere for a fix but I can't find anything so I hope someone can help me
    Thanks

• OpenATV or openvix??? I am not sure about either, but someone else may want to know. :)
    I remember one image had a similar problem and it turned out to be a problem of the skin. What skin are you using, and have you tried another? I haven't tried those images in a long time, so not sure what the default skins are and what alternatives are available...

• Yeah I used the default skin too and that was the same. I even reflashed with a different skin to begin with but the same thing keeps happening.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!