Motorised Dish Installer needed near Oldbury West Mids

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,197 times. The last Post () by colheath.

• Hi everyone,
    Is there anyone or someone you might know near Oldbury WMids who can help my daughter.
    At the moment she has a vu+duo single feed running direct to the s** dish.
    I have the same,but im running a second feed to my Motorised set up alongside this on my vu+solo2.
    I am not well enough to get what she needs and i am virtually house bound
    she will need (80cm dish /motor/LNB/cable & fitting.) to have the same set up more or less as i have.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    If not ,thanx for looking.

• Few years ago I could have sorted it for you mate. I'm in Halesowen, but sold my business and all my stock.
    I can't think of anybody who does motorised in the area.

• hi all.
    Must post here to say that the guy at purplesat.com came to my brothers..no probs and i must add that Steve K was dead right,this bloke knows his stuff and is true quality
    if you ever need installation ,this is your fist call ( purplesat)
    Thanks again to SteveK.
    Cheers lads.:14_002::14_002::14_002::welldone::welldone:

• Purplesat installed my dish last Sunday, top bloke, very professional, and very knowledgeable. And he fixed my garden gate for free whilst he was here!

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!