No or Unknown card inserted

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,812 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• I use Blackhole on my vu+duo2 all has been fine,apart from the odd gremlin,since I got it a few months ago. But since yesterday, the box doesn't see my sky uk or redlight elite cards. I have tried cccam and oscam emus, also different images( including backup images I made). All I get is the error message "no or Unknown card inserted". This problem did happen about a month ago but corrected itself after a few hours of messing about. Anyone know of a fix for this problem?

Thanx for any help given.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

It has now corrected itself again. I can see both of my cards but BT Sport is unwatchable using my sky card. It freezes every 20 seconds or so for about 10 seconds. I have to use one of my peers shares to watch, which isn't good for my server.

bo.

• No. I may look into that though. Do you think it could be the card itself? Because the redlight viaccess card works perfectly.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I have located the problem but I don't know how to solve it. I thought I'd try the card in my vu duo downstairs. It works perfectly. In the cccam cfg of that box there are no Flines and only one cline to share from my server in the vu+ duo2. So I put the card back in the duo2 and removed all the Flines. The card works perfectly. I only have 12 peers and the ecm never goes above 0.095. So I don't understand why my peers can be effecting the performance of the card at my end.

bo.

• Thanx for the links master G. I've tried using the SID Assigner. I did exactly as instructed to create the SIDs for both my cards in the 2 card readers of my duo2. Now none of the channels open using my cards. I can see the SIDS for the cards in CCcam Info but I get nothing from my cards.

bo.

• Problem solved. The problem was,the SID Assigner assigned the SIDs to the wrong readers in my duo2. I've just edited the cfg and my BT card is working perfectly. The handled ecms are the same as the ones in brackets(which I believe is good). Although the ecms handled on my Redlight Elite card are higher than the ones in brackets. Is there anything else I can do to put that right?
    Thanx for your help master G it really is appreciated.
    bo.

• It's not a problem to me, the Redlight card works perfectly at my end, just wondered if it is a problem for my peers. They have never complained about it. The problem I was having with my BT card has totally disappeared. It hasn't glitched once since I did the SID assign. Thanx again for your help bud.

bo.

• Here are the SIDS I have assigned for my cards:

Redlight EliteCard:

Code
    SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci1 14 { C48B,C4BD,C4C7,C4A4,C49B,CFE4,CFEE,CFF8,D002,D00C,C49A,C7AD,C7AF,2EE0 }

SkyUk(FTA)/BT Sports Card:

Code
    SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 11 { 35D8,364C,1360,4225,4224,35C1,35C8,0A,35C6,35C7,35C0 }

I hope that`s what you mean`t master G?

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bud,I've got the cards and the assigned SIDS above wrong. The Redlight card is attached to the /dev/sci0 SIDS and the BT Sports card to the /dev/sci1 SIDs. Could you please correct this as I don't have the edit option.
    Thanx.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I have had to remove the SID Assign line for the Redlight Elie Card, for some reason it stops the adult channels on all satellites in my bouquets from clearing. Is that normal? I'm still using the SIDs below for my BT Sports,it works a treat.

SkyUk(FTA)/BT Sports Card:

Code
    SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci1 14 { C48B,C4BD,C4C7,C4A4,C49B,CFE4,CFEE,CFF8,D002,D00C,C49A,C7AD,C7AF,2EE0 }

Thanx.
    bo.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!