Amiko Alien 2 help needed please?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 395 times. The last Post () by Biglee1.

• Hi All, I am a total newbie to all of this. I have purchased the above box and have managed to install enigma 2 onto it. need help installing my cccam and program lists etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

• There is no cccam for the alien, you need to switch to oscam. In the oscam section there are tutorials on how to do this as well as converters from cccam settings if you have already...

For program lists, it depends on which satellite(s) and/or cable you have. For many, the autobouquet plugin is useful.

Also helps to know which enigma2 image you installed as there are slight differences with configurations.

• Thanks for your reply i have installed the enigma 2 i have is titled e2jffs on the image file, i downloaded it from free tv . ie .I have a dish and would like to have the astra channels available through that.Are auto bouquet exactly what they say on the tin and will update automatically?

Thanks again.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!