UK Channel list and favourite groups for you guys

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,088 times. The last Post () by skanzoe.

• Hi Guys, I'm currently trying to find the most stable firmware for the Spider HD, there are around 8 to 10 variations.
    Once ive found the best ill upload a copy for you to try, and an updated channel list of course.
    Shouldn't be too long, few days tops.

• thank you for posting

• thankssssss

• hello mate have u got an new channel list for evo xfinity box for this month 03/03/16

if so can up put an like on this site

thanks

lews2k1

• I haven't done a new one yet because there are a lot of channels that still work. I'll upload my current one today. It's a few months old.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone used my old TV channel line up and had some channels start to drop off this should fix things for a while, until I can get another one built.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive just come across a you tube video showing that there are channel lists and firmware available online to download direct to the box.
    Tried it and its spot on.
    Take a look at the link below

Also below is the source that you will need to input in the file manager area, just like you would do for Fusion or Xfinity/Xunity

http://www.vix4.com/xfinity/

This has been around for a year or and cant believe no one knows about it.
    Spread the word guys, make life so much easier.

• result in half :) but cant believe ive missed this lol , working in U4 Quad to
    does lava still update this ? last upadte was 03-16 ,

or what tools are they using to build/edit the database only really BT in few others need updated
    anyone know ?

also this should be sticked the quote above [MENTION=1]admin[/MENTION]/mod very nice tool indeed :) and working on U4 Quad to :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• dont think there updating the repo anymore and did see some post somewhere where the repo owner did say no questions about anything else bar his new project if my assumptions are correct ? that been said anyone got a new list
    or tools that allow you to edit the PIDS , fregz names ect ect shame as very good idea to update via repo addon :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• hi i have a evo xfinity i purchased online but wanted it for t2/c. when i go in the channels settings to scan it says satellite and i know the t2/c version says broadcasting. is there any option or anyway i can get it to have use of t2/c or change that setting? .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!