Amiko Alien 2+ HELP !!!!! Please

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 552 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• Hi all. Sorry if this has been asked before. I have an amiko alien 2+ triple tuner set for astra 28.2e and i want to use mgcamd 1.35a with it to clear my channels. Now i have tried all the usuals but i cannot for the life of me get it working. I have setup vu+ boxes before and they are a piece of cake but this one just has me beat. I have tried install mgcamd into usr/emu and then the newcamd.list and mfg file into usr/keys and tried to enable my cam with blue button setup on vix4e2project image and with pkt panel on pkteam image and no luck. Anyone have a step by step guide they are willing to share with me before i have no hair lwft yo pull ou. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!