TsMedia not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 768 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi Guys,
    I am using XMovie8 on TsMedia. It was working ok till last week but now seems to have broken.

I have looked into information about it failure and it seems to be going to megashare9 [dot] tv website. It seems using a web browser that they have recently added cloudflare DDOS protection and this delayed entry may be breaking the plugin. Can someone suggest a fix for this or how to resolve this on my box?

Thanks in advance.

• Yes,the site is protected by antibot cloudflare service
    i have just seen solution accessing these protected sites but unfortunately the tools are working in windows pythons because depend on complicated tools only available windows enviroment.

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Thanks for your message.

Can you have a look at https://github.com/Anorov/cloudflare-scrape. It seems to work under linux and is a python script so possibly can be a solution?

Also would it be possible to have a Xmovies8 org usage as they dont seem to have any bot protection etc.

Thanks for the link
    may be good solution to overcom the protection in linux enviroment but not for primitive linux of enigma2 boxes as i read need java enabled as requirement to run this solution
    Xmovies8 org is not alternative link but has different structure and need different plugin

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!