Wetek+OpenElec+ IPTV

• I'm new to the forum and especially inexperienced. I consulted this forum in the past and I found myself really well! I hope someone can help me solve the problem I have. I purchased last week, straight from the site OpenELEC, a decoder S2, with the operating system preinstalled (OpenELEC + kodi). Of course I bought this device, because I have heard many good things, and because I read some good and many functions. My purpose of course is IPTV.

Being an operating system very intuitive I access the decoder and I made the following steps:

1) I changed the language and keyboard
    2) I have upgraded your system to the latest version, using the special function "update"
    3) I went in the "Addons"
    4) I have downloaded the software "Simple TV Client"
    5) I have provided the necessary details, then list and EPG
    6) And I went on LIVE to try to see the new jewel work.

What to say? A disappointment ...
    Blocks, freeze, especially on the high-definition channels, films you see in spurts, one thing really unbearable.
    Surely it is the client "Simple TV Client" that does not work as it should work because the same lists on Windows PC with VLC, on Iphone 5, Samsung Smart TV does not have any problem.

Now I ask you experts and my question is:
    There is another way to watch IPTV on this device and in this operating system?

There is another client more powerful than this? If yes what?

I something wrong?

Thank you all for the help and support
    Hugs

- - - Updated - - -

nobody knows anything ? :09:

- - - Updated - - -

Boys? Help me please! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!