Tring Card Entitlements Update Info

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,864 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Its the end of the month again and my Tring Plus card needs updating for December so I have had a look at it in Oscam status and see it's showing "CARDOK (no entitlements)" today (30thNov)?
    Is it normal to show "no entitlements" on the last day of the month ?
    The channels are still clearing for me.

Another question is when is the update/renewal signal sent ? Is it from 12midnight on the last day of the month ?

I have found this Tring Plus card a real pain at the end of the month, my previous Digitalb card had no such problems and as the 3pm footy seems to be unavailable now I doubt I'll be renewing with Tring.

Hope my questions are clear and I'm not asking the obvious but I am confused.

Thanks.

• Hi G,
    My monthly renewal give the same entitlement code as before 01000047 - it was that Oscam was telling me on the 30th that I had no entitlements that started me wondering what was going on ... I find the Tring Plus promise of 3pm kickoffs was just a ruse to trick us into subscribing .. I'll be looking for another option next season.

Thanks for all the great support on here, it's appreciated.

• I have just updated my card(mgcamd & newcs) and my entitlements are now 01000057, so if tring manage to their act together this weekend i should receive the 3pm matches..

• I have just updated my card(mgcamd & newcs) and my entitlements are now 01000057, so if tring manage to their act together this weekend i should receive the 3pm matches..

I'll be interested if you do get 3pm kickoff matches on Saturday as I can have yet another moan at my card supplier. My update remained on 01000047 so not very hopeful. If they don't sort it I'll not be renewing - I might not even if they do after all the false promises.

• My tring sport 1,2,3,4 are all clearing how do i check the entitelment number of my card in dm800?

cheers

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• No they ain't..

Sport1 was fta for the Chelsea game earlier only..

Jono are you using oscam?

Think its:

ip:8888

e.g:

Code
    192.168.4.2:8888

And then click readers and another icon...

A bit like this from Ten's image:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!