[Problem] Integration with iVue TV Guide

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,069 times. The last Post () by ecrudragon.

• Dear Masters,

I am using Kodi from quiet a time now i have many addons DexterTv, cCloudTV, Daffy's IPTV and many more the problem i have right now i can't integrate cCloudTV with iVue Tv Guide, i have been trying many things but nothing works so far, i even deleted ini file from fixes of iVue Tv Guide.

Please advice, thank you all

• I'm having exact same issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have figured it out. What you have to do is..

1 Open dexter (or a different streaming program)

2 add the channels you want into favorites by right clicking on the channel or opening the context menu (C)

3 close dexter and open the ivue settings (by right clicking ivue, do not actually open ivue)

4 navigate to guide fixes tab by pressing the LEFT key. Then delete everything / run all the fixes

5 launch ivue and right click on the channel you want to integrate with dexter, or press C whilst the channel is highlighted.

6 this will open a menu of which there is a "choose stream" option

7 a menu will appear and you can then select the channel from the favorites tab.

The channel in ivue is now integrated with the channel in dexter.

8 repeat steps 5 to 7 for each channel you want to integrate.

Unfortunately there is no quick way to do this but it's the best fix I can come up with at the moment. And you only have to do it once anyway.

Cannot quite remember but if the channel doesn't launch its something to do with a setting in the ivue settings that says something about a alternative streaming method or something like that. . Unless the stream is actually down then it won't work either lol

Anyway hope this helps!

5 d

4 open

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!