What's the difference between images ??

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 672 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Quick question(s) guys/girls:

I have been successfully running a number of Blackhole & Backup images over the last few years on my VU+ DUO box. I have, however, always wondered if their was a better image/system i could be using in order to get my UK TV!? I also wondered what is the difference between the regular Blackhole image and the 'open' versions? What's generally accepted as the best system to be running for UK TV?

A little advice would be appreciated. :thumb:

Cheers.

Hopefully Leaving A little Smarter Than When I Entered! :red:

• Official Post

There isn`t a best image, it`s whatever you feel most comfortable with.. Everyone has their own opinion on whats best for them, but basically they are all as good as each other..

Blackhole image uses the vuplus official factory firmware as a base.. Openblackhole image uses OpenPLi base and added their own stuff like, Black Hole panels, Hbbtv, Open GLes animations and Xbmc (Duo2, Solo2, SoloSE)..

• Understood. if i'm honest i wasn't actually sure what i was being asked....plummed for one of the two options.

Hopefully Leaving A little Smarter Than When I Entered! :red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!