every 10secs or so picture stops pixelates and resets

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,133 times. The last Post () by dandan2121.

• Hi all , Iv tried the oscam apk, converted and put in my line on server , however every 10secs or so picture stops pixelates and resets. Any advice on how to fix would be appreciated.
    Box is amiko a3
    virgin 100mb broadband

• Hi all , Iv tried the oscam apk, converted and put in my line on server , however every 10secs or so picture stops pixelates and resets. Any advice on how to fix would be appreciated.
    Box is amiko a3
    virgin 100mb broadband

Reload channel list then rescan channels and finally restart oscam.

Had this problem myself and this fixed it.

• Tried this but here's an update ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you just reinstall oscam and reboot ............fixes the problem!! However I'm extremely interested in permanently fixing the problem , so is this a problem with the oscam itself, the channel list or something else ? ( as in my experience this can happen after a reboot) And more importantly is there a proper fix instead of this work around? Any experts out there please reply
    .......cheers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!