channel listing help - a3

• I was wondering if you can possibly help me out with my a3, I have connected up my sat dish and tuned in my channels Astra 28.2e but for some strange reason the channels are showing but when i try and view them i just get a blank screen all the other channels appear to be working fine.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me what it is that I could of possibly done wrong Its got to be something to do with the amiko a3 box as when i plug my free sat box in the channels are fine.

. Pop
    . Tiny pop
    . Tiny pop + 1
    . Pop girl
    . Kix
    . Pop +1

I have also checked the firmware on the a3 box and thats all up to date has anyone else had this issue before.
    I would be very grateful if someone could please let me with this or advise.

Thanks
    Daz

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!