Virgin Media & M8 Boxes

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,451 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hey Guys newb to the forums so please go easy on me.

I have been selling m8 and m8s android boxes to people with a custom build of my own on it. I always check to see if potential customers have sly broadband shield or virgin media virus safe/websafe turned off. Everythings been ok up until today during the United match when I had 3 phonecalls all pretty much along the same lines, two were getting the 50mb package and one was getting the 150mb download package (jammy git) from vigin,all complaining about buffering every minute or so and some links through the updated sportsdevil not working at all. I had the match playing fine on my 30mb pack through Tak Talk but they were getting buffering every minute or so as I was on the phone to them. We had great feedback on the live games link through Phoenix from the facebook page and people on basic internet packages. I also set the boxes up personally and made sure the virus safe feature was off. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be, or has anyone had any similar issues with vigin, Id say it was the internet itself but im in the process of changing to Pusnet because i get loads of drop outs on my TT router but even I didnt have issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it stumped me this one.

• Official Post

Hey Guys newb to the forums so please go easy on me.

I have been selling m8 and m8s android boxes to people with a custom build of my own on it. I always check to see if potential customers have sly broadband shield or virgin media virus safe/websafe turned off. Everythings been ok up until today during the United match when I had 3 phonecalls all pretty much along the same lines, two were getting the 50mb package and one was getting the 150mb download package (jammy git) from vigin,all complaining about buffering every minute or so and some links through the updated sportsdevil not working at all. I had the match playing fine on my 30mb pack through Tak Talk but they were getting buffering every minute or so as I was on the phone to them. We had great feedback on the live games link through Phoenix from the facebook page and people on basic internet packages. I also set the boxes up personally and made sure the virus safe feature was off. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be, or has anyone had any similar issues with vigin, Id say it was the internet itself but im in the process of changing to Pusnet because i get loads of drop outs on my TT router but even I didnt have issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it stumped me this one.

Are the boxes you are selling purely running from streaming services or from pay server lines for the virgin channels ?

• Why is this a bad thing .. i don't sell for loads of profit just the time of putting my own build on and setup and delivery, lucky if I make petrol back. Its a hobby that I like to share with my friends and family. Cant stand people being ripped off by sly etc

- - - Updated - - -

Literally just kodi streaming Prophet .. I am also looking into IPTV so everyone can get access to some live uk channels though.

• Hi gimpitup, cheers for the reply,to be honest I went through a troubleshoot with my mate who is getting the 150mb download speed and I checked to make sure it was wired. He as since informed me that he rang virgin and they informed him he did have some issues with his fibre .. gonna ring him tomoz and see how hes getting on. If it was down to that I can let the other two know. Thanks for the help though guys

• thats superdooper crudhubs for yah ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• ill 2nd that!!!
    iv got mine running in modem mode as couldnt no matter what... setup portforwarding?

i clonedmy old one to the old PS3 looking netgear many moons ago they thought it was a hub but alas it was not :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!