Entitlements

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 519 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all
    ive got BT Sports HD on a white $ky card and the entitlements run out today so in oscam its showing "cardock no entitlements" but the channels are still clearing? i dont get why?
    i,m using oscam 10777 on a miraclebox ultra with the last vix hades

is it somthing to do with the emms, ive got save emm "unique"
    and block emm "unknown shared and global ticked" and allowing unique, is the correct?
    my config is

[reader]
    label = SKYUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 534
    cardmhz = 369
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    cccreshare = 1

cheers
    monki

- - - Updated - - -

channels are not clearing now, must have run out at 12 last night, looks like a call to bt

• [reader]
    label = SKYUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

This defo works with a white sly uk card bud...... you have a few extra bits in your server file that are not listed here. There maybe a chance you will have to put your card back into the sly box it is paired too until BT activate it again, this happend to me when i changed my broadnband deal with BT. I had BT sports on the sky platform before upgrade and then when the new deal took effect they automatically changed me to BT Sports online & app only. It was easy enough to revert back online. then i used live help to get the card activated again.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• sorted now with a quick call to bt but what a ball ache trying to get a tv with a scart lead lol, is it poss i can transfer my white card to my old hd box without it pairing to it?
    also mckee does your card update itsself with your setting?
    thanks
    monki

• sorted now with a quick call to bt but what a ball ache trying to get a tv with a scart lead lol, is it poss i can transfer my white card to my old hd box without it pairing to it?
    also mckee does your card update itsself with your setting?
    thanks
    monki

If everything is working with BT Sports including the HD then leave your card paired to the white box bud..... yep my card updates no probs bud.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• cheers pal, ive changed to your setting and its running sweet
    i was just thinking using the hd box as its hdmi, i have to pull an old tv out of the loft to use the scart on it

You should be able to connect a white sly box to your TV using the RF out on the rear of the receiver..... run a lead from this to the aerial in on your TV and then tune it into an unused channel.....

fI7WHhv.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!