Oscam-emu 11034

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,888 times. The last Post () by bhageshmeena.

• Thanks for the detailed notes, it is more than most people post.

A few quick notes.

1 - I don't see any stream connections being made in the log...

2 - your steps 4/5 - don't change the ip address, just the port (17999) The IP address only needs to be changed in the bouquet (although some people have reported it working better using the real IP address than using 127.0.0.1, so you can try both in the bouquet...)

3 - you do not need any [reader] sections in oscam.server for powervu (although those sections are not interfering with powervu, so not the problem.)

4 - some people report that using pmt_mode = 4 or 6 works better when there is no ecm in the stream.

5 - your step 7 - I don't see the stream relay delay in oscam.conf. So it is using the default, unless you change in the oscam webif.

Code
    [streamrelay]
    stream_ecm_delay              = 700

When there is no ecm in the stream, this value is very important and usually needs to be played with. When you change the value through the oscam webif, the change should take affect immediately...

6 - from the log it appears the keys are probably ok, but sometimes it can be a false positive.

Are you able to stream fta channels to your pc with vlc? Can you stream encrypted channels (other than powervu?)

Also, I am not sure about openvix - I know people have it working with openatv 5 and openpli.

Edited once, last by joeuser ().

• evening joeuser,
    can i beg you to take me on practical live tutorial now on getting powervu to work on my duo2.i am using openvix version 3.2

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!