Ucas keys can it stop channels clearing ??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,466 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• I today after updating my spiderbox 9000HD with latest patch so i now use line from server plus ethernet (ie old gift) plus have loaded latest keys ie softcam for ucas keys etc, Now what ive noticed that with so far Rai Channels and canale 5 which use to clear also s** italia channels now not clearing and some coming up in info as ucas but still not clearing any advice guys ??

Thanks
    carmine

• Hi Carmine
    I seem to remember in the early days of the spider there was an issue running a Cline with ucas enabled(Advice back then was not to run gift,keys and line together) but i believe further patches resolved this issue.Might be an idea to disable keys and see if you get missing channels back.

• Hi Carmine
    I seem to remember in the early days of the spider there was an issue running a Cline with ucas enabled(Advice back then was not to run gift,keys and line together) but i believe further patches resolved this issue.Might be an idea to disable keys and see if you get missing channels back.

Hi,

Yeah i remeber all that i been through all that but had a little tinker about turned keys off then back on and all seems ok ...

• I have turned off ucas keys for what they open not really worth it, I wonder if anyone else who have spiderbox like me and uses old pc as server for peers and i have my cline in stb does the ethernet (gift) affect you opening channels that you already have as local shares ? ie like conto tv and digitalb ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!