Channel List Noobie Help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 829 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi there, i just purchased a XTrend 9500 running OpenPli for the old man and i'm having a little bit of difficulty installing the catseye channel list. Tried checking the plugins but couldn't see anything there. I downloaded the latest channel list from here and have downloaded ETC control center and browsed to the catseye files but there are quite a few files on there.

See here376877add41c517eb215f0f77.jpg

I read the dummies guide on here but it just says browse to the files and then upload, i am just not sure which ones..cause it looks like i can only select one at a time..

- - - Updated - - -

stupid me, i have sorted it, apologies for the waste of time. i had to just press the upload channel list button and it sent everything across, thought i had to select files... silly me

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!