Help?????

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 556 times. The last Post () by paddydood.

• [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi all I am trying to put my software back on to my Xtrend ET9200 and I am having difficulties in doing so.

Everything was working fine until my grandson erased files and the cccam and plugins.

I have managed to put a new image and some plugins back onto the box and restored the CCcam.cfg file.

All my channels are scrambled and would appreciate some help

Thanks

paddydood

• If it is only your channel list that needs sorted then first download dreambox edit you will need this to load a channel list --if you are just 28e then Catseyes in the E2 CHANNEL LIST SECTION is very good and Catseyes also do a motor list if you are motorised -i use vhannibals myself but thats a personell prefferance and there are other good lists --alternativly if you go to plugins and if AUTO BOUQUETS is not loaded press green to download more plugins and look for AUTO BOUQUET MAKER you can set this up o download bouquets for you
    To use dreambox edit first download a channel list thenunzip or unrar it to a place on your computer you know then open DBE and put in you boxes user and password and ip using the symbols at top of DBE then load your list and send to box

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Hi thanks for your reply my channel list is already down loaded and the fta are all working ok, all the rest of the channels are scrambled
    the config file is ok i have tried it on a skybox f5 and it works fine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!