Blackhole 2.1.0 & timer recordings problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 642 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• I'm using the Blackhole 2.1.0 image in my duo2. It works really well apart from I have problems with the timer recording function. Not always but too often for my liking, a timer recording will start and roughly halfway through the spinner will appear on screen, I just carry on watching whatever I'm watching only to find that the box itself has froze and it's no longer recording the timed programme. I have to reboot the box to get it back to normal. I've done a complete reflash of the image a couple of times but the problem still occurs. I can't use the later Blackhole images as I can't get CCcam to work in them or any of the later images. Does anyone know what the problem could be with the timer recording?

bo.

• Have you tried a different hdd, have you space left on it?
    Is it an internal hdd or a networked one?
    You could try a different image and see if it will give you the same results.

• I don`t have timeshift enabled,at least I didn`t on purpose.I`ll check when I reinstall my backup.I`m now trying other images but I know I`ll have to go back to blackhole 2.1.0 as it`s the only one I can use without lots of errors,mainly to do with cccam. I only know it`s happening because when I`m watching something the spinner comes on screen.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had to go back to my 2.1.0 backup. I have to have my cccam server working before I can worry about other problems. Just can't get any cccams to work in any later images. I believe I have the odd problem with the old 2.1.0 image because it's not updated.

Thanx for your help guys. I really appreciate it.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I may have found why I had the recording problem. I read elsewhere someone had sort of a similar problem. He had a tuner not connected properly. I've just checked the 3 cables going to 3 of my 4 tuners and one was loosely connected. So hopefully the final glitch in my setup is solved. :welcome:

Thanx again guys.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the problem has happened again. So couldn't have been the loose cable. This time I was watching a film I downloaded in tsmedia. I'm pretty sure,not certain, that I'm normally watching a download in tsmedia when this occurs.

bo.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!