S10 Clone - Can't find a fully working firmware

• Hi guys,

I have a S10 clone with the blue power led and removable power cord. I have been searching a good firmware for it to work attached to the internet but without success.
    The problem with these units is that when you load a clone-safe firmware such as AnonymousSX's versions the ethernet module doesn't work properly: It only works at 10mbps and the NIC receives a multicast MAC address, making it non functional of any wireless router. It only works when connected to a computer running windows' ICS (and forced to connect at 10mbps).

I managed to get another firmware from the kind member lutz diagram, named S10-change-mac-birds, with managed to solve most of the issues: The firmware allowed the MAC address to be changed and the NIC was properly configured to work on any router, but unfortunately I couldn't configure CCcam to work.

Is there any firmware for this clone with everything working? Or did anyone manage to get CCcam working on the s10-change-mac-birds firmware?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[]'s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!