I can't flash the new openpli 4.0 image on my dreambox 800HD se

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 778 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Master G

I have an issue were I can't flash the new openpli 4.0 image on my dreambox 800HD se
    Previously I was was the following image: 'GP 3 release 3.2.4 sim 2.10 SSL 84b nfi bAcKuP by tytus 56_30-04-15.nfi'
    I decided to flash the new openpli image but got the message invalid image or something, from looking at other threads I gathered I need a up-to-date bootloader so I tried to flash that on my dreambox but then got the ro1: ca not found message.

Bootloader I tried was 84D# but it din't work, could you please advise how should I flash the latest bootloader on my dreambox [clone]
    The image that before has a 84B bootloader which worked, so how do I know what bootloader images work on my dreambox?

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

• Official Post

The image must match the bootloader. The bootloader is usually in the title of the image OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se with gstreamer 1.5.1 #ssl84d.. Flashing the bootloader and image is the same method.. Flash bootloader first, don`t reboot then flash the image, now reboot. You can use Dreambox OptiFlasher or Flashing a new firmware by Browser.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!